Tuesday, 26 June 2007

J.S. Camp '07

As many of you will know I am on the staff for the Salvation Army Northwestern divisions summer camp for the third year running! Just thought that I would post the logo that I have made for this camp to gain your opinions on them. Hope you like them, I do, they're very nice I believe!

4 comments:

Tasha said...

Just thought I'd leave a note of encouragement because I love getting comments on my blog and it always spurs me to write more...so maybe it'll help you too.
I love the logo but I do have a couple of suggestions..if you're interested. I designed all sorts of posters and logos and stuff like that in my old job so I picked up a few ideas.
Let me know if you're open to feedback.
Love & Prayers
T

Stephen said...

I'm always open to suggestions! Bring it on!

Tasha said...

My suggestions depend on whether you're putting the logo onto t-shirts or posters and how big it'll be. I suggest using a background colour even if it's really just a really pale green or beige because it doesn't look that complete without it. If you're putting it on t-shirts use that colour.
If it's going on paper and it's big enough I'd use coloured rubbish rather than flat colours as fillers on the J, S & C it'll look more in tune with theme and link the two parts of the logo together.
Keep up the good work and ignore my ideas if you don't like them.
Love & Hugs
Tasha

Anonymous said...

Well said.