Saturday, 16 February 2008

a poem.

Lord where are you?
I'm lost and alone
I've given up searching
Please bring me home
Do I even believe?
That you are here?
I don't understand
What do I hold dear?
I remember a time
When you were my all
Nothing else mattered
Just obeying your call
What's happened here
What's this about?
I'm lost I fear
With no way out
But deep down I know
You're always there
I want you to show
That you really do care
I've failed you,
I've hurt you
That's fair enough
I need you, I miss you
Is that not enough?
Lord answer my cry
For you promised you would
I'm hurting inside
Show me your love.

3 comments:

B said...

you know that peom relates to me at the minute. thanks lou.

.....

anyways....hows you? hope all are fine. i was just wondering..where has your other blog gone lou? yano the one that was on the salvos site? anyways im off. speak soon hopefully.

becky
xx

Tasha said...

That was really moving...thanks for sharing Hun,

Love & Hugs
Tasha

Loulabell said...

always amazed ppl read this lol.
my other blogs gone, well at least our corps website has, but i don't update that blog anymore xxx