Monday, 12 May 2008

Life Update!

Well it's been a while once again since either of us blogged, lots been going on though!

Over the last few months we've both had exams and assignments to do, Stephen has now finished his degree - and is very happy about that! (he has aquired a new hobby which I'll leave him to explain - sure he'll have some pics on here soon!) I have been on placement at my old primary school for the last 3 weeks, got just under 2 weeks left to go now, not sure if teachings what I want to do, but this has been a great experience which I'm so glad I chose to do! (Only wish we didn't have to do the report that goes with it but thats life eh!)

Its just over a week now since Roots (it feels so long ago though!), was a really fun weekend, with spider tales, and mexican waves! Was just really good to spend some time with friends and family not having to worry about anythign else. I haven't got many pics but Stephen has some video footage of some of the celebrations and stuff. The best bit of the whole weekend for me was definately the Watoto children's choir from Uganda, they were mesmorising!! Their stories were so touching, its hard to explain without having seen them - I do believe there are some videos on YouTube, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-AHSt7tfT_8&feature=related I shall see if Ste can get some of his video up soon though.

Anyway I shall leave it at that for now, I shall come back with pictures next time!x

No comments: