I thought maybe a change of subject ie no dolls house talk was in order..but before I continue I must say its coming along very nicely and i'm very proud :)
Anyway, what to tell you? Well we went to the candidates farewell last weekend, and it was very good to see the support which they all had as they go on this very scary journey! The theme was "It's not just our story, its God's story" (like the M&S adverts!) and it was stressed upon how we are all linked together through our stories, and really its an amazing thing when you think about it! I'm lucky (and I'm sure Ste would say the same) to have some really good friends who I know i can count on for anything, who take an interest in my life, who genuinely care for me, and it always amazes me how God brings these people into my life! A lot of those people who I would consider to be my 'best' friends, are not close by and are not directly involved in my life, but they always appear just when I need them! reminds me of the song, "Just where he needs me, my lord has placed me, just where he needs me, there would i be", the words are so true!
Anyway thats what came into my head so thats what i wrote, and I'll leave it at that for now :)
Love to all my bestest buddies! (and Stephen my bestest buddy of all..love you!)
xxxxxx
Thursday, 13 September 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
:-)
Godincidence!
We had a British "Salvationist" given to us the week they published all the names for this years cadets and we were astounded that our of all them 6 people we know pretty well are going in this year! Looks like God has been stirring some real revival in our home division woohoo!
Post a Comment